The rules for storage and access to information on the devices you using cookies to achieving electronically supplied services requested by the user.
2. Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the device through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator Cookies - Cookies is published by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through the Service.
4. External Cookies - Cookies is published by partners Administrator, through the website of the Service.
5. Service - means the website or web application that runs Administrator website.
6. The device - is an electronic device through which the user gains access to the Service.
7. You - the entity on whose behalf in accordance with the Rules and laws can be provided electronic services, or which may be concluded agreement on provision of services electronically.
II. Types of utilized Cookies
1. Adopted by the Administrator Cookies are safe for your Device. In particular, this path is not possible to penetrate the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow you to identify the software used by the User Service and adjust individually to each user. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on your Device and assigned a value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. The session Cookies: are stored on your Device and remain there until the end of the session your browser. Recorded information is then permanently deleted from the memory devices. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to collect any personal data, or any confidential information from your Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on your Device and remain there until you delete them. The end of the session, the browser or disable the devices does not delete them from your Device. The mechanism does not allow permanent cookies to collect any personal data or any confidential information from your Device.
3. The user has the ability to limit or disable access cookies to your devices. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
To determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
III. To determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. Each user can at any time and change the settings for cookies, specifying conditions
storage and access by Cookies to your Device. Changes to the settings mentioned, you can make using the web browser settings, or by using service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform them whenever posting Cookies on the device user.
2.Szczegółowe information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browsers). You may at any time remove a Cookies using the features available in the Web browser, which uses:
Managing cookies in Google Chrome
Managing cookies in Internet Explorer
Managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Managing cookies in Safari
Managing cookies in Opera